Rudolphi Veterinary Service has been serving southern Illinois for over 40 years with one simple philosophy – common sense veterinary medicine.
We are a large animal specific practice with a unique niche combination of practice specialty areas including Swine Herd Health Management and Infectious Disease Control and Equine Sports medicine and performance and general care.
We are a proud member of Innovative Veterinary Solutions, LLC. IVS is a team of Veterinarians who are passionate about and committed to the farms, families, and livestock that rely on our services.
- United States Equestrian Federation (USEF)
- Federation of Equine International (FEI)
- American Veteriarian Medical Association (AVMA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Illinois Department of Agriculture
- Illinois Farm Bureau
- American Association of Equine Practioners (AAEP)
- American Farriers Association (AFA)
- American Association of Swine Veterinarians (AASV)
- Illinois Pork Producers (IPPA)
- Pork Checkoff
- American Association of Bovine Practioners (AABP)
- Wineglass Farm
- Performance Shagya-Arabian Registry (PShR)
- Texas A&M University of Veterinary Medicine
- Stephens College
- Innovative Veterinary Solutions
- Executive Veterinary Program
- Illinois State Veterinary Medical Association
- University of Illinois Veterinary College